1) How much does it cost to take part in the India Baja?
All entry fee information is available in the link mentioned below:
2) What are the main attractions for the winners?
Free entry to the Merzouga and Dakar rallies, collectively worth INR 16,00,000, to be won by the overall
3) How do I pay the registration fee?
You can make online payment by paytm/ccavanue or pay it by Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft or NEFT to the following account in favour of Northern Motorsport. The details are as under:
A/c Name Northern Motorsport
A/c No. 197205500130
RTGS / NEFT IFSC: ICIC0001972
4) Is there any arrangement for hospitality of competitors?
Yes, there are hospitality packages available, including a 3 night’s stay (on twin-sharing basis) at
various hotels (in sync with the rally-stage location) in Jaisalmer..
For more information please contact:
Mr . Shakti Singh: +91-9983583837 / +91-7300000364
5) When should I arrive?
All competitors are required to report at HQ in jaisalmer on 17th August 2018 by 8 AM.
6) Where is the event and how do I reach there?
The event is designed to run in a clover leaf fashion in and around the city of Jaisalmer. The drive time between Delhi and Jaisalmer is approx. 12-14 hrs.
You can book train also from https://www.irctc.co.in/
7) Is it possible to share this experience with my family?
Yes. That would be a brilliant idea. Please book in advance so that we can help you make the
necessary bookings & arrangements.
8) What requirements must I meet to register? What license do I need?
Registration and Insurance papers of your vehicle, valid Driving License, and FMSCI competition
Licence, which can be applied by clicking on the following link:
9) What is the difference between various groups & classes?
Read about the Various Group and Classes here:
10) How can I order the rolling road book?
Send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org showing your interest in buying the rolling road book and we will get back to you.